The Give More Hope campaign is an invitation to be a part of transforming lives in our community. To sponsor one of these capital projects, click here!
Women and Children’s House
We need your help to reopen our women and children’s house! It is our first priority for Give More Hope. Many women and children have needed us over the last few months, and we were not able to open our doors to them. With your gifts of financial support, time volunteered, and professional assistance we can open the house to more women and children in need in more ways! Click here to give a special gift toward this important work today.
Urgent: We need these things done to reopen our women and children’s facility before the brutal cold weather!
- Fix and update current bathrooms
- Reconfigure the house layout to accommodate the new rooms, and better use our current rooms
- Convert front parlor to a playroom/classroom
- Update the yard’s fenced in area for a children’s playground
- Add security system with cameras
- Update the HVAC
- New furniture for bedrooms
Men’s Facility & Annex
After we finish the women and children’s projects, we’ll start on these.
- Seal leaks in annex building
- Move classroom space out of living quarters (this will provide space for 3 extra beds in our emergency shelter)
- Add 2 showers
- Add a half-bath restroom to annex building
- Furnish lounge
- Addiction recovery library
- Full-time women and children’s coordinator
- Part-time evening management
- Added overnight staff to provide more comprehensive security
If you would like to give a special gift to help us increase our direct services and serve more people in a more comprehensive way click here or call us at 919-934-9257 and ask to talk with our executive director, Ben.