The Mission is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Giving to the mission is easy.
What You Are Contributing To:
The work of the mission is supported by the faithful gifts of people who invest sacrificially and lovingly into the lives of hurting people. Your gift will provide hurting people a place and a program to break the cycle of addiction and poverty!
It costs $25 a night to provide a safe night of shelter, personal care items, other needed services, and three nourishing meals for a man, woman, or child.
It may seem small, but $2 can do a lot. In fact, it costs $2.60 to provide a nourishing meal, needed services, and hope.
Here are a couple of ways you can give:
You can contribute securely through our PayPal or Squareup account or send a check to the Mission.
Using our secure PayPal account, schedule a reoccurring payment or mail a contribution to the mission.
A few giving plans to consider:
Help provide nourishing meals and needed services for folks in our emergency shelters
- $26.00 provides 10 people a meal.
- $52 provides 20 people a meal.
- $104 provides 50 people a meal or 4 people
- Help ensure that the doors are open for men, women and children in
- $250 provides 10 people a full day of service in our recovery program.
- $500 provides 20 people a full day of service in our recovery program.
- You can join Team To The Rescue- This is our group of people who support us monthly or quarterly. Did you know that for the cost of a cup of coffee a day in some coffee shops, you can easily provide food, clothing, shelter, and much needed classes and programming to help someone truly get on their feet and out of poverty? Will you prayerfully consider being one of many who invest in the lives of men, women, and children who desperately need help to turn their life around? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Donate in someone’s name, give a donation in honor of a friend or loved one.
- You can also put us in your will with Raymond James Financial- email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Donate gifts such as food, clothing or equipment at the Mission’s Donation Center
Donation Center Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (9 am to 3pm) and Friday (1 pm to 3 pm). If you need to schedule a drop off at times other than these please call our office during these hours to make other arrangements (919-934-9257).
Kitchen & Household items needed:
- Cooking Oil (peanut oil or olive oil is appreciated for those with heart conditions in our shelters)
- Trash Bags
- Hair Nets
- Toilet Paper
- Latex Gloves
- Antibacterial Spray
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic Wrap
- Liquid Soap
- Hand Sanitizer
- Self Rising
- Salt & Pepper
Miscellaneous items needed:
- Weed and grass killer
- Black ink cartridges (126 or 127 Epson)
- Copier/printer paper
Personal items needed:
- New underwear
- New socks
- Men clothing items
- Work shoes
- Women’s clothing items
- Feminine products
Items NOT Accepted
- Damaged, broken or inoperable items
- Food Items: opened or partially used items, contaminated or spoiled items, home canned food and unprocessed meat
- Car Seats
- Non digital TVs (console, tube/CRT type or projection), TVs in excess of 35 lbs
- Furniture with rips, tears, stains or broken pieces
- Large Computer Monitors (CRT)
- Toiletry items for men and women